There are a variety of upcoming events related to downtown, the Michigan St Corridor, and intra-city transit:
The RAPID is looking at revising RAPID#19 into something resembling a Michigan St. Corridor cross-town route.
- Public Hearings to be Held for Proposed Route 19 Realignment
- Wednesday, March 09, 2016, 7:30 a.m. - 8:30 a.m.
- Thursday, March 10, 2016, 6:30 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.
- Both meetings will be hosted in the RAPID Central Station conference room on the second floor.
A Legislative Coffee event focused on Michigan's transportation policies is being hosted by the Friends Of Transit
- Eventbrite RSVP page
- Suggested donation $5
- Panel Guests: Sen. Hildenbrand, Sen. MacGregor, Rep. Brinks, Rep. Hooker
- Monday, March 21, 2016 from 10:00 AM to 11:30 AM
- Bethlehem Lutheran Church, 250 Commerce Avenue Southwest #100, Grand Rapids, MI 49503